How I can help you
I can help you start or manage a Brick & Mortar Retail Business or E-Commerce Store.
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
- Clothing Stores
- Furniture Stores
- Book and Record Stores
- Gift Stores
- Electrical, Plumbing and other Construction Businesses
- Spa, Hair, Nails and other Beauty Salons
- Spinning, Pilates and other Exercise Studios
- Yoga Studios
- Tutoring Businesses
- Doctors and Dental Practices
- Physical Therapy Businesses
- Home Wellness Care Businesses
- Child Care Centers
- E-Commerce Stores
"Richard Rose was an amazing help. He was prompt in getting back with us, gave us a suggested road map and steps to follow up on. He is a great asset to SCORE and small business." Colby M.
"My mentor, Richard Rose, is spectacular. He listens well, gives thoughtful answers, and truly tries to help." Donna H.
“Richard is very knowledgeable, helpful, and friendly. And not intimidating, which is important to me, being new to retail.” Laurie G.
“The last thing u need with a mentor is to walk away with a feeling that they tried to make u feel good...you want a knowledgeable person who forces u to think more comprehensively about your business ideas....but not one who does it in such a way that you are totally discouraged. Richard was that person.” Wilma G.
“Finding Richard was a stroke of good luck -- I could not have asked for a more perfect mentor to guide me through this.” P. Ripley
Areas of Expertise
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Manufacturing & Product Development
- Business Operations
- Human Resources & Internal Communications
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Real Estate, Rental & Leasing
- Retail & Wholesale Trade
B.S. University of Maryland